President: Jan W. OWSIÑSKI, Ph.D.
Vice-President: Janusz KACPRZYK, Professor, D.Sc.
Director: Andrzej KA£USZKO, Ph.D.
Staff and associates
The staff and the associates:
The Institute draws upon the human resources of its own staff and the associates, who cooperate primarily on the project basis, so that appropriate flexibility is ensured. Since the beginning of the Institute's activity the following persons, listed here in alphabetical order, together with their main area of expertise, have been directly involved on a more important scale in the work of the Institute:
- Waldemar Dobrzyñski, Ph.D., Senior Specialist; * data bases, computer networks and other computer applications, especially in economics
- Jan Gadomski, M.A., Associate; * (macro- and micro-)economic analysis and modelling
- Janusz Kacprzyk, Professor, Vice-President; * flexible, human-consistent data base applications and decision support systems
- Andrzej Ka³uszko, Ph.D., Director; * environmental problems, pollution control
- Krzysztof Kiwiel, Professor, Associate; * optimization theory, procedures and software
- Barbara Kotuszewska, M.A., Associate; typesetting, technical editing
- Aldona Mardas, M.A., Associate; * survey specialist, report writing
- Jan W. Owsiñski, Ph.D., President; * data analysis, decision support, socio-economic transition processes
- Wojciech Rokicki, M.Sc., Senior Specialist; * regional and spatial analyses and applications
- Tomasz Romanowicz, Ph.D., Associate; * environmental consciousness, energy systems, home building
- Joanna Runowska, M.A., Board Assistant; *
- Bart³omiej Solarz, M.A., Associate; * typesetting, layout editing, computer communication maintenance
- Wies³aw Stañczak, Ph.D., Associate; * automatic control & computer-based control systems
- Krzysztof Szkatu³a, Ph.D., Associate; * computer network applications
- Krystyna Warzywoda, B.A., Specialist; * conference services
- S³awomir Zadro¿ny, Ph.D., Associate; * database applications, data analysis, computer network applications, decision support systems
Information as of September 1997