Domains of activity & fields of expertise
The Interfaces Institute, Co., is a private body operating in the domain of specialized and scientific service, with special emphasis on such areas of scientific expertise and research as:
- advanced, flexible methods of data analysis, and their applications;
- advanced, non-standard data base applications;
- specialized computer software;
- computer network applications (internet/intranet);
- multimedia applications;
- decision support systems;
- regional and spatial analysis;
- micro- & macro-economic analysis and modelling,
- social and economic transition processes, as well as
- air pollution control, and
- ecological and agricultural systems.
The nature of services offered ranges from conduct of
- commissioned research in the areas mentioned, through
- evaluation studies,
- data analysis,
- report writing,
- software development,
- comprehensive editing (typesetting, layout, graphics and design, language editing, translation, publishing procedures,...)
- organization of workshops, seminars and conferences, down to
- conduct of negotiations.
Side by side with high quality of knowledge and skill in the domains listed, the staff and the associates of the Institute secure fluency in several European languages, notably in English, in which all the services mentioned are also provided, and high-level computer literacy.